Tuesday, April 19, 2011

What am I doing?!?

I'm not a writer, well, technically I used to be, but that was a long time ago in high school, so that doesn't count.  I don't have time to blog, well, technically I do.  The babies nap, or I'm up in the middle of the night, like I am now.
I decided to blog, not because everyone's doing it, but because I have so much going on, I figure it's easier to update everyone here.  Yes, I know that's what facebook is for, but sometimes people want a little more info, so here you go!
Now that I'm a stay at home mommy, I've rediscovered the joy of baking.  I love to cook but baking is different.  It's a science.  One scoop of the wrong thing and it's ruined.  Cooking is easier.  Make a mistake and you can usually cover it up.  Anyway, that's what you'll read here.  Read about my baking adventures, my crazy kids and my new business selling jewelry at bamboopink.net/michellel.  And now it's time to sleep, since I spent all day in the kitchen, I'm exhausted.

No comments:

Post a Comment